Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Monday, October 3, 2016

Short but sweet :)

Maupay na Kulop!

Happy Birthday Sister Russon and Emie Delacruz!! They are both 21 today!!! This has been a crazy week! We had another MLC meeting in Tacloban Tues-Wed and then on Friday we had a Zone Training meeting. Because we have been travelling so much this week, we have not been able to work as much. 

Tomorrow is Transfers, but I'm staying here in Catbalogan!! Sister Russon and I get to stay together for another cycle!! We are so excited!  

I'm sorry, I forgot my old planner (new cycle = new planner) therefore I cannot remember details of what happened this past week. haha SO, next week I will share all the fun stories!  But I love you all! Take care, and listen to the Prophets' voice!  

In the mean time, at least enjoy these pictures. :) 

Sister Healey


 Zone Leaders Elder Woolston and Elder Ferrer
Sister Training Leaders Sister Russon and Sister Healey


Happy birthday Sister Russon

 The Duena Family + Danica, Emie, Lanie, and Jaira


Wife of the deaf Tatay

No comments:

Post a Comment