Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Monday, October 24, 2016

Time is passing too quickly!!

Maupay na kulop!

This past week has been good. :) We had our zone interviews with our Mission President. Exchanges with the Sisters assigned in Sulat, Samar. I am always shocked when it is P-day again, because it all just goes so fast. I LOVE the Philippines. I cannot believe how fast my time has gone here. Almost 3 months left.... that's scary.

One thing that I have learned in my mission and really noticed recently in the work here in Catbalogan, is there are people waiting and ready for the gospel in their lives. Sister Russon and I have seen many miracles recently and so many people that are progressing. Finding those people and sometimes, even them finding us! I love missionary work and seeing how the gospel and the Atonement of Jesus Christ have blessed my life and the lives of those around me.

I hope you are all doing well! The Church is true! Our Heavenly Father knows and loves each and everyone of us! Don't forget it!

Until next week! Hinay kam perme.

Sister Healey

Pictures:
This morning we got up early and went to Parola to watch the sunrise. A part of our area where the "I <3 Catbalogan City" sign is.






This morning we got up early and went to Parola to watch the sunrise.
 A part of our area where the "I <3 Catbalogan City" sign is.


Sunrise part 2




Sunrise part 3






No comments:

Post a Comment