Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Sunday, December 6, 2015

RIP Sister Newton :)

Kamusta ang tanan! 

Time is flying! And it doesn't even feel like Christmas! haha I think it might actually be getting hotter... but I'm still excited and love this time of year we have to remember and focus on our Savior Jesus Christ. If you haven't seen it yet, go look up christmas.mormon.org! And get involved! Lets all do our best to remember the true meaning of Christmas. :) 

I don't even know what happened this week... haha But this week is my last with Sister Newton! Then she goes home! I'm killing her off. Next Tuesday are transfers! So I'm not sure if I will stay here in Naval, Biliran or not. I will find out tomorrow what my fate will be!

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time! I'm sure I will have a lot to write about next week, so until next then, take care!

Sister Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment