Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Two baptisms! Happy Easter



Happy Easter to all of you! 

I am so thankful for my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I know that He lives, and because of Him, we all will live again. This past week here in the Philippines has been Holy Week. Which is a holiday week where there is no school or work. It's a catholic celebration to remember Jesus Christ. 

Yesterday we had 2 baptisms! Sister Queenie Roa (15) and Michelle Libres (9). Sister Esekia and I were so happy for them as they took a big first step of coming unto Christ. I hope we all can remember our Savior not just on Easter, but every day of our lives through our thoughts and actions. I love you all! Take care!! 

Paghinay!

Sister Healey








No comments:

Post a Comment