Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Monday, March 7, 2016

Changes are coming soon

Maayong Hapon! 

This week is transfers! I find out tomorrow where I will be going, but President Maurer called me this morning and told to me to prepare! :)  So I will be leaving Naval and Sister Pongyan behind, but she will be training so I will be a grandmother! haha She hasn't heard anything about her VISA so for now she will be staying here in Tacloban Mission! 

I will miss her and Naval, but I am excited to go somewhere new and have whole new experiences. Naval branch and the members here are so great. I have made amazing friends and we have been through a lot together. I love them and will miss them. After all, I was "born" in Naval. These saints have a special place in my heart. I am so thankful for the time I have had to serve with them. Love ko ang Naval. :) 

Hopefully I will have a chance to update you all where I go, but it will probably just be next week! Until then, 

Amping Kanunay!

Sister Healey



Naval Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment