Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Dengue Update

Maupay na aga! 

Kamusta kamo ngatanan? I'm sure my mom has updated all of you that I have been sick. I had dengue pretty bad for the past week and a half. I was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday morning and got out Saturday afternoon. I survived!! haha Thank you SO much for all of your prayers and I'm sorry for the scare. I know that your prayers made a large difference in helping me heal faster. 

Today we get to go back to our area in Catbalogan, Samar. I'm sorry not much to update on this week... haha but thank you all! Take care!  Watch out for mosquitoes. Until next week! 

love, 

Sister Healey

In the hospital in Tacloban

Thank you for your prayers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment