Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Monday, February 6, 2017

RIP Sister Healey

Maupay na kulop brothers and sisters. 

The time is far spent. Who knew that an adventure of a life time came an went in a blink of an eye. Unforgettable and irreplaceable friends, memories, laughs, lessons learned, and a spiritual growth through service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

It's my last few days as a set-apart missionary. I'm in Tacloban, Leyte right now and in a few days will be on a plane ride home, back to America. I love my mission. Even though I'm still in denial, it's all so very real. Kabalo man mo nga kahilakon ko. haha I can't describe how I feel. But I am just happy, sad, excited, but at the same time I feel like I'm leaving a big part of my heart here in the Philippines. The people, the culture, the friends I have made, and the 18 months of my life that I wouldn't sell for anything

As my time as a set-apart full-time missionary comes to an end, I know that I'm about to start a whole new journey and adventure in my life as an RM. haha Now it's is just a matter of applying all of the things I have learned on my mission and continue applying it once I'm home. 

I'd like to share my testimony sa inyo for the last time as a full-time missionary and representative of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

I know He lives. He loves us. And because our Heavenly Father lives and loves us too, He gave His Son, Jesus Christ, to suffer and die for our sins that through Him we may be saved; through our personal faith in Jesus Christ, daily Repentance, Baptism by someone holding the proper authority (Priesthood of God), which Priesthood was lost after the rejection of Jesus Christ and the following rejection of His 12 Apostles. BUT that same Priesthood has been brought back onto the earth today. Jesus Christ restored all of His truths and He guides us in these Latter-days so that we can return again to Him someday. Through this Priesthood, we are able to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost and be cleansed from our sins. Then it all depends on US. If we will choose the right. IF we will have the courage enough to recognize and face our sins and mistakes and humble ourselves and continue to follow our Savior unto the end.  

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's only true and living church on the Earth today. No church or religion can save you. Only you can, through Christ, BUT you have to be baptized by one authorized of God and follow HIS laws and commandments so that we can enter into HIS kingdom. There is "ONE Lord, ONE faith, and ONE baptism." (Ephesians 4:5 New Testament) I know with all my heart and testify to all of you that this is the one that is right for all. I'm not perfect. No one is. I respect and believe strongly in the freedom of religions. But right now, I stand as a witness to the world, for whoever stumbles across this blog, that all these things are true. 

I could go on and on. But I'm running out of time. I love this time that I have been blessed with to serve the people here in the Philippines. I will NEVER forget it or regret it. Brothers and Sisters, let us repent and come unto Christ. The only one that is stopping you . . . is you.

All of these things I leave in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

The next time we see each other, I'll be in the states. :) Bittersweet kaayo. Amping/hinay/hirot/ingat kamo perme. 

love, 

Sister Healey







No comments:

Post a Comment