Flag

Flag

Addresses:

Email:
Madison.Healey@myldsmail.net

PHILIPPINES TACLOBAN MISSION:
Sister Madison May Healey
Philippines Tacloban Mission
511 Maharlika Highway
Fatima Village
Tacloban City, LEYTE 6500
Philippines

Monday, December 12, 2016

Serve pa more

Maayong Buntag!

Hello everyone!! Are you getting excited for Christmas, because I know I am!! Sister Cornites and I have been going door to door this week sharing the "Light the World" with anyone and everyone and it is so fun talking about Christmas even though I'm dripping in sweat in over 90 degree weather.... Feeling that Christmas spirit! :D

Sister Newton, my trainer in the mission, visited the mission and Honeymooned in Naval! My first area! That's crazy! One year later and she's married now. Time flies.. 

This past week we had ZTM in Ormoc! It was fun receiving the training and not having to prepare anything, but I did miss attending MLC. haha Our zone right now is really fun and big! I love being a missionary.

It's such an amazing thing, being able to gather as young adults and be unified in one purpose and in the Lord. :) A mission really is a once in a life time opportunity and has changed my life and my future. Being with Sister Cornites is so fun. We are always laughing and just loving missionary work. We bought lights for our Christmas tree. haha 

If you haven't checked out the Light the World program, or seen the Christmas video, DO IT. 

I love you all! Merry Christmas! Ug padayon ta! Let's light the world. 

Sister Healey








No comments:

Post a Comment